2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the plunge and ordered a type r spoiler, I'm toying with the idea of matt or gloss black or colour code silver same as car. I'm also doing the type r conversion and again toying on the same idea.

Just after some other people opinions as I can't make me mind up if it will look good or crap lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I did the type r trim swap on my old silver 5 door, I'd say the trim and spoiler will look way better in silver than black.

·
Super Moderator
1,286 Posts
I'd say stick with body colour.

I have some TypeR body bits in the for sale section if you haven't looked yet.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Same colour as mine, looks great that.

I'm struggling to find front arches, not cheap to do though hey.

My spoiler here Friday

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Yes I've done the swap a couple of times and ended up buying front arches new as I couldnt find them in my colour. Most fn2s being stripped seem to be red or black. I'll keep a look out for you as I buy/sell a few parts on different sites

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers thanks I am looking for everything still at the moment other than spoiler, but its hard to find them at a reasonable price. I'm not tight lol but some people take the **** on second hand bits especially on old cars.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I'm the same. All my parts I try to get a deal on. Had a few good deals. I've got a black 5 door just now I'm thinking of doing the trim swap on. Theres good deals sometimes on ebay but you have to be quick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts