2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
I want a tasteful spoiler aswell. Can't fit something like on the BTCC cause it's simply illegal around here and will get alot of unwanted attention.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want a tasteful spoiler aswell. Can't fit something like on the BTCC cause it's simply illegal around here and will get alot of unwanted attention.
Definitely, the BTCC wing is made for racing and would look ridiculous when youre travelling at 60kms in peak hour traffic.
I was looking at something similar to this:
JKS® - Honda Civic 2012-2013 Custom Style Rear Spoiler

Thanks anyway guys, i guess ill have to wait for now

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Pothole Surfer
162 Posts
The BTCC cars use the team dynamics body kit I believe, which isn't commercially available yet :(
The Team Dynamics kit is basically Honda's Aero Kit with some minor tweeks and actual carbon fibre parts from what i can see, plus a centre exit exhaust.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry if this is obvious but does anyone know if this spoiler will actually fit our 9th gen civics? Looks like it would easily sit on the back...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
That Mugen spoiler actually makes me like the back of the 9G.... Interesting!

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
Has anyone found one yet as I don't have mugen money. I was thinking about getting the top of rear lights wrapped

·
Registered
2 Posts
In a perfect world, id get rid of the tail lights and have this...

But i doubt thisll make it past the concept phase
Looks like it made it past the concept phase :) I also want to do this to the back of my car as soon as I get a chance to buy the Type R spoiler :)
P.S. You're not getting rid of the tail lights, they are built in the spoiler and look amazing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you want tastefull check out carlovincriminals they do one almost the same as the Honda OEM one for about £65 they also have a front splitter and are about to start side skirts again like Honda's one. They advertise on eBay and seem to be based in Nigeria. They seem to have good feedback!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts