2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I think it's a pointless comparison. And what's with the bashing subtitles? Is he supposed to be funny?

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
spoon the R and then lets see, cosidering its a standard R it didn't do to bad against a tuned cr-z.

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Money on the cr-z has a lsd, and the ctr doesn't

·
Big T
1,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I think the point of the test was to show that Spoon can put a litle 1.5 liter Hybrid to mach the current Hondas Hot Hatch, and they succeded.

All credit to Spoon.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
they made a race on a track with very short straits so the more powerfull car coudn't put is power down. As the CRZ have a race suspension and tyres, it can beat a more powerfull car there.
On a race track with long straits the CRZ wouldn't have a chance, and they know that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
they made a race on a track with very short straits so the more powerfull car coudn't put is power down. As the CRZ have a race suspension and tyres, it can beat a more powerfull car there.
On a race track with long straits the CRZ wouldn't have a chance, and they know that.

I agree with ya...they didn't show the modified specs( "add some Race DNA" )of the CRZ. Are the tyres standard? or semi or full slicks? But they did show the standard specs of the CTR. The track was suited to a car with less power, there were many bends and turns ..BUT full credit to the CRZ ......remember power is not everything on a track....on straight line speed ...YES it does help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts