2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys has anyone put an miltek or any other kind of sports exhaust system onto there CTR yet? i was thinking about having a custom or my be an miltek exhaust system installed cout do with a bit more Vooooooooooooooom:cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i change the exhaust i wont get one loud and annoying....il go for something that sounds more beefy when you pull off.....i had a custom made powerflow back box made up on my fiat coupe a couple of years back i made a big mistake at the time :(and told them i wanted it to sound loud and BOY it was the most annoying sound ever so i took it back two weeks later and had an different back box installed which sounded great;)

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts

·
Banned
118 Posts
i've been looking into this for a few weeks now and to be honest i had a milltek on my golf gti good power gains,but recently at a rolling road my ctr with just aem pulled 208bhp and another ctr with the pipercross and a milltek pulled 205bhp.
so it put me off the milltek a bit ,plus the price is well hefty although abp are doing 10% off for december.
demon tweeks are doing a magnex system for around £420 and i had a abp magnex on my old ep3 and absolutley loved it so i might go for that,final option is a custom powerflow but not to sure with that,but a lot cheaper to buy.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I read Banzai Tuning, and the is a litle picture and a litle coment about a HKS exhaust for our type r FN2...!!!

Tried to find out more, but no luck for now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts