2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being one of the apparently poor few who have a 1.4 (insurance reasons!) i have the naff pedals. Has anyone upgraded to the sports pedals and can someone tell me how to fit them?

·
Registered
975 Posts
i have them but just had the dealer fit them, they are nice and probably worth the money and you get the footrest too.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
How much?

Boy there's so much I want on my car; but I got the 1.4 mainly due to insurance reasons and that's all they had ex-demo; was on a limited budget! It was a kitted out new Citreon C4 or the 1.4 Civic ex-demo!

·
Registered
975 Posts
i would guess cant be that hard i tihnk they cost me about 110

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does the trim just fit on the existing pedals or does the entire pedal need to be changed?

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Does anybody yet know how these are done? I would really like the aluminium pedals; think it sets the interior off nicely, but don't want to be ripped off by my dealer on fitting!

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Have you tryed ebay? bet these some on there that will look right.
I pad £20 i think for mine they look cool and was easy to fit , just two strips of mess that goes over pedal and screws into new pedal.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Have you tryed ebay? bet these some on there that will look right.
I pad £20 i think for mine they look cool and was easy to fit , just two strips of mess that goes over pedal and screws into new pedal.
I'd prefer the real things; and I'm concerned about the FBW pedal too in all honesty, not seen many pedals like that around

1 - 9 of 9 Posts