2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so for about 18 months, I have come in this section on the pretense that someone has spotted me.

I do a lot of miles to say the least, approx 45,000 in 18 months covering Manchester, Bolton, Birmingham, Barnsley, Lincoln, Nottingham, Braintree, West London, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bristol and High Wycombe. These are where my customers are that I Account Manage.

You could say I'm well travelled, you could say I get about a bit, so is it too much to ask to get spotted?

Just a reminder of what my ride looks like . . . .

There're not many of 'em around in this colour, so likelyhood is it's me and as it's probably the only one in the UK with a HKS exhaust and genuine HKS badge on the back, that kinda slims it down to one owner.

I await a spotting . . . .

:popcorn:

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
That is a sexy colour, I'll try and spot you in Southampton. On the condition that you PROMISE not to shove anything up my ass. I'd like that signed and dated too please.

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is a sexy colour, I'll try and spot you in Southampton. On the condition that you PROMISE not to shove anything up my ass. I'd like that signed and dated too please.
lol I'm in Portsmouth Tuesday and she'll be parked up in the ferry port all afternoon as I'm seeing a customer on the Isle of White. No shoving of alien implements in rectorial areas will be happening Tuesday! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
lol I'm in Portsmouth Tuesday and she'll be parked up in the ferry port all afternoon as I'm seeing a customer on the Isle of White. No shoving of alien implements in rectorial areas will be happening Tuesday! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for telling me, I'm going to find the car and put all your windscreen wipers up. Ohhh the inconvenience!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
I saw a ctr in blue the other day, think it was either Scunthorpe or Lincoln, don't remember which lol...I also flashed a red ctr round Lincoln but not anyone on here :/

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I saw a ctr in blue the other day, think it was either Scunthorpe or Lincoln, don't remember which lol...I also flashed a red ctr round Lincoln but not anyone on here :/
What did you flash....? :p;)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
I'm the same, I drive 2 hours (120 miles) down the M3 and A303 every day and I've not been spotted. Not a bad thing given the state of my car now, needs an urgent clean!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
What did you flash....? :p;)
Haha was waiting for a comment like that lol! I flashed my....lights, unfortunately lol...was about to try flashing something else but didn't fancy explaining it to my insurance company when having to put a claim in lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts