2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my random road trips seen a few FN2 thought id see if any of them are on the site

Manchester- sitting outside Old Trafford white one- EJ59 XGR, nice car..but you need a wash lol

Chester- milano red S77 Gen

Glasgow- Black T80 YPR, frig this was in nice shape :)

arent i a proper creep?

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Get a life! ^__^

·
Registered
50 Posts
ye mines the champ white one, i had spent the previous day driving up to manchester from essex and as you can imagine alot of motorway dirt and brake dust soon adds up :) 1st time ive been spotted so bit chuffed lol im sad too

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and ive a picture of it..ill not post it up to disgrace you lol..it was just alloys dirty everything else was nice

·
Registered
50 Posts
lol, the wheels are so nice, when they are clean, but they dont stay clean for long :(

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had white wheels ages ago..mine went yellow after the cold winter..the inside of the alloys lol..

what power is your car at?

·
Registered
50 Posts
only 217 atm but im looking to keep adding to it, untill i get the supercharger lol. mugen spoilers going on next week so looking forward to that

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
class..youll have one the best cw about..would like to get another look at it lol

how much you get the spoiler dude?im startingt o fall into it..i might want it lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
well on tdi its £1,120 but that doesnt include vat and then its arouynd 350 for painting and fitting as it comes non painted, its alot of money but it is so nice

·
Registered
50 Posts
ye i will straight away, currently painted my engine covers doing them white to match the car :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
nah not done one yet, just put them on and it looks good, will post up pics when i get a chance

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
wa hey found one lol..nice type r dude..couldnt have been shopping at chester zoo right?lol
Correction needed here, seeing the S77 part of the Reg, I assumed you put in the 'gen' to hide the rest of the Reg No. - Silly me!!

No, this was not my car (as you refer to a Type R), unusual though, 2 X Civics with S77 reg's in Chester poss on the same day??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts