2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting late since I didn't get home until 1am...
On the way home from my mother's wedding near Peterhead I had my first Civinfo spotting!
On the A90 around Aberdeen myself and Wee-nemo's tidy and very clean looking black 8G took turns following eachother. He later caught up and passed me south of Aberdeen and I followed him for a while until he turned off I think around Stonehaven...

That was me mate, in the blue 9G, powered by recycled dinosaurs with the betty boop sticker. Was right at the start of what became a 12 hour journey :)

·
A/C fixer-upper'er
856 Posts
That was you? Hahahaha! I thought they were weird stickers, couldn't see a Civinfo one but thought might as well have a play. Got stuck at the bridge of dee but caught up eventually. Passes the miles... You'll have seen the dent someone else gave me, still need to get that fixed. Yours looks good in DSB though, even if the stickers are a bit weird! ;)

You missed our cavalcade of 8 stickered cars heading along that same stretch of the A90 less than 24 hours before, that's the only reason it was so clean! http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery/101244-civinfo-aberdeen-meet.html

I only usually go to Stonehaven twice a month so that was a very lucky sighting, I've only seen one other in 4 months (apart from that meet) so well done! Get one on yours though so we can identify you, they're only a fiver!

Enjoy mate, good luck spotting more!

·
A/C fixer-upper'er
856 Posts
Fair enough, hope you enjoy using this site - its a gold mine of information!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts