2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
A silver 9th Gen on the M4. Certainly had presence.
I spotted several whilst at Honda last week, mostly in polished metal and they certainly look much better in the flesh than pictures. The quality of the car is at visual level, 10 times that of the current 8th Gen. It certainly is something that grows on you. I also saw one of the US civics which in comparison, should have had a VW badge on it it was that bland.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Charles Manson had presence

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
I wasn't simply being aloof for the sake of being aloof.

I was simply suggesting that suggesting it had presence doesn't really suggest whether it's nice or absolutely awful. I suggest one suggests using less ambiguous words as it leaves the thread open to far too much suggestion.

Thats the first time i've used that word written down ever in life.

Im mad, i am

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
You're Geordie white trash Ridla, but we love you anyways.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Im definitely some of those things..

Im definitely white.. 100%, if not more.

I could be more Geordie i suppose, but i surpress it as much as possible otherwise i sound like a window cleaner.

I think i'm too much of neat freak to be trash though, someone whose DVDs start at the top of the rack with 28 Days Later and end at the bottom with Zoolander can never be labelled trash IMO

or if he is labelled as such, he should at least be filed accordingly

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Heaven forbid I should file you incorrectly. How then would we ever find you again? That would never do...

Ahem. Anyways: well done Catherine, I can't wait to spot my first 9G, suspect as Dan says it needs to be experienced 'in the flesh'.

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
I could be more Geordie i suppose, but i surpress it as much as possible otherwise i sound like a window cleaner.
yum,geordie window cleaners!!!!!

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
From this response its safe to say you never did look out the window at the toothless dreamboat

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts

or

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
From this response its safe to say you never did look out the window at the toothless dreamboat
no, never had the chance to look out as i was too busy enjoying listening to their accent in a very comfy bed...:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts