2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weather was lovely on the Spring Brecon Drive and I think it is safe to say everyone had a lovely time.

To read more about the day visit our blog

Here's a selection of photos from the recent Spring Brecon Drive 2010. Thanks to all photographers for their contributions and to everyone who took part in the drive. :thumbup:

I believe there may be a few more photos to go into the gallery yet but, as always, you can see more photos from the day by visiting our Online Gallery here.

Roll on the next meet later this month click here

thanks for looking

·
NHB Convert.
530 Posts
Awesome pictures. I love the Brecons, such a beautiful part of the country. I noticed a cheeky cam hanging from the mirror on the FN2, any chance of getting hold of the footage? :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome pictures. I love the Brecons, such a beautiful part of the country. I noticed a cheeky cam hanging from the mirror on the FN2, any chance of getting hold of the footage? :D
Yes we had a couple of members taking some footage which we are working our way through and as always they will be in the Gallery under video section we have a nice selection of videos if you want to have a noise.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
The cam mount was mine :D Was suprised it didnt fall off a few times (esp over cattle grids)

Was such a great day. My right arm was a little red from the sun aswell :)

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Great pics guy's cars look mint and the scenery is beautiful, looks like you all had a good day and the weather was good to you.

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
great pics matey, looks like you got pretty good weather for the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts