2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
TW is a quick detailer, you need something a bit more permanent. Loads to choose from.
Hi Shaun, me again (ha,ha) !!
As I've mentioned before, in planning on using Finis wax or Collinite 915 as my lsp. I, like englishrick, used to use tech wax, but have learned through you guys there are better. Probably still got some lying around and never thought of using it as a QD. Is it any for this, as i was gonna get some F K 425.

Sorry englishrick for the high jack!!

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
It will be dirty tomoz.

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
As I've mentioned before, in planning on using Finis wax or Collinite 915 as my lsp. I, like englishrick, used to use tech wax, but have learned through you guys there are better. Probably still got some lying around and never thought of using it as a QD. Is it any for this, as i was gonna get some F K 425.

Not used eiher of those waxes, I use FK1000P (sealant) & FK425 as my QD ;)

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts

ive been using 915 for the last 2 yrs or so especially through the winter months, nice finish and very durable, it will last for months without the need to reapply

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Car looks great buddy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.