2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it didnt feel much like Spring first thing in the morning and the weather wasnt too clever which I am sure put a few fair weather drivers off... but in true form the regular Rebel Motorsport Club drivers were ready and waiting to go, and thankfully later in the day the sun came out :-D

Now I forgot my camera :oops: (shame on me) but Dan and Mickey where on hand to take a few photos.. So thanks to them both and here are a few photos from the day..

A nice quiet morning on the Black Mountain Road so we stayed awhile and had some fun.

Omi aka Jordan

Dan (so Charlie must have taken that photo lol)

Stuart-t aka Stuart

We spent more time driving then taking photos on this occassion as most of us have plenty of nice photos of our cars and well we all prefer driving to be honest but all photos are now available in the Gallery Club events.
Thanks for looking :thumbup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks folks

Lee you should join us we have members travel from Essex and as far of North Yorkshire to these driving meet our most popular ones are always the Summer Charity Drives click here you also have the peace of mind knowing that all our events are all above board and legal with MSA touring permits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts