2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought this you tube linc would be handy to anyone fitting headlight armour or spy vision headlight tints.ive used this demo many times over the years and all you need is a heat gun a craft knife and a straight edge i.e credit card scissors and alcoholic wipes and a rag.
this is also mot legal as only cuts down your light percentage a small amount and ive added hid to compensate and looks the dogs.hope this helps someone.

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
I have got the spi vision ready to fit just got to get a dry day, will be interesting to see if I mess it up lol

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Did mine after watching same vid found it useful and although I did ***** the first attempt have now successfully done front completely, wing mirror indicators and rear centre and not too shabby if I do say so myself lol!

Probably would've had enough to finish rear if I hadn't screwed up first go

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Seen this video a few times now - there's also a FB link floating around somewhere that explains how to do the rear indicators with photos.

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Seen this video a few times now - there's also a FB link floating around somewhere that explains how to do the rear indicators with photos.
Cheers Sam will have a mooch for it, as I imagine the rear indicators will be a wee bit tricky:)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did my whole back end today and it looks the dogs.indicators are a bugger cos of the shape though so takes a little patience and I used this on my 12000 k hid kit and it didn't bother em mate just don't stretch out too much on your headlights as harder to melt em that way and mine was brill for over 2 years .ill post my build thread soon as done window tints and my rear end in spy vision so far. my hids go in tomorrow then ill wrap the headlight lenses in fly eye.follow the demo I put up u cant go wrong but if you need any help just ask mate.:p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
indicators on the rear

:cool:I did my rear indicators by doing the large flat area left to right smoothing as I went slowly then did the curves but soon as it tries to kink I just cut 1 straight line under it and folded it.i cut then peeled the bottom bit out and leaves a perfect fit and you cant tell after you put the heatgun on it afterwards.its too much of an edge to do without cutting as leaves a kink.i went through 3 pieces ** I got it perfect using this technique.anyone needs an y advice just p.m me guys.hope the how to and video link helps save someone a few quid lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just looked at your rear indicators stezwin and don't look like they are done mate.look at difference to mine when I post the pics youll see what I mean buddy.

·
"Boards don't hit back"
589 Posts
Anybody tried spivision on 6000k xenon lights. Read somewhere it might melt the vinyl.

I have 6000k and Spi vision. Had it on a few months and no issues at all mate. As good as the day I put it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slodek
1 - 18 of 18 Posts