2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as I was driving to work this morning I noticed a loud sqeak from the passenger footwell. Orignaly I thought something was stuck in or on my wheel or my mud flap had come loose. I stopped and got out to look, nothing in or on the wheel, mudflap still solid, tyre still fully inflated, ride hieght as usual New brake lines still clipped out of the way.

If it doesn't do it on the way home I will put it down to cold plastic and rubber creaking and sqeaking against each other due to it being -3.
Although never had any noises like this before at these temps though, the noise seems in rythm with the wheel rotation and as louder when cornering on that side, it also eased off and almost stopped after about a mile of driving still just there a I pulled init work though (3 miles in total).

Anybody got any theories?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As suspected it seems to have stopped, will put it down to cold weather. Gave the car a good thrashing last night and it didn't skip a beat, steering was spot and it held the road well at all speeds on the straights and corners :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts