2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first and only irritation with my civic seems to occur only after its been raining or is cold/damp...

If i wind the drivers window down, there is a god awful squeeling i guess where the glass is rubbing against the damp rubber... however the drivers window seems to be the only one that does it!!!

Anybody have anything similar?

Tom

·
Registered
580 Posts
My first and only irritation with my civic seems to occur only after its been raining or is cold/damp...

If i wind the drivers window down, there is a god awful squeeling i guess where the glass is rubbing against the damp rubber... however the drivers window seems to be the only one that does it!!!

Tom
YES

Exactly the same thing happened to mine! Took it into honda, for warrenty replacement on it, Then when I collected my car.. guess what? They tell me that they stratched my door whilst they're replacing my window sill thingy... :mad: Grr.. But they're resprayed that now, but there's fading marks on the paint now,...

·
King of the rodeo
4,824 Posts

Tom
Yeah I have it too, gets embarassing when you're showing off your brand new car to friends! Dealer should sort it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks like I might have to get mine booked in for this aswell, on top of all the other little faults looks like the civic could be off the road for a while

·
Registered
22 Posts
oh I intend to Danko, I'm not letting them get out of anything. In all fairness the dealership is fine for customer service etc, I'm just not happy that I've got to drop my car in again (I've had to actually drop this in more times for warranty repairs in the last 4 months since owning it than my previous 4 cars combined)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts