2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Hope you can help!
I am repairing my type s i drive 2008 3dr. It had the steering wheel airbag inflated after a minor front accident. I replaced the steering wheel airbag and sent the srs module to steve berry for reset. I received it back and refitted, started the car and now i have a abs light on as well as the airbag light. I wonder if anyone may know if i may have missed a plug when refitting? I plugged in two yellow connectors in to the srs unit is that all of the srs module connectors? i did notice a small gap next to the two yellow connectors but dont remember removing any plugs:confused: from here! Please help, Thanks!

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
all you plug in is the 2 big yellow connectors, i also had to send mine away for a reset but when i plugged it in its came up with a new error - (internal srs fault ) so looks like ill have to fork out for a new module

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
srs module

JFALLY!
thanks for the reply! i did not miss a connector! plugged in and also got srs failure message same as you.
However this is perfectly normal as it is a stored code, all i had to do was
reset the faults using a code reader and all of the lights are out now airbag and srs! hope this helps:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts