2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Type R coming down Keeling Rd from Birches Head towards Northwood Stadium Friday 28th around 2-3pm.

Belting looking car buddy and really stood out, if it wasn't you then who ever it is you are a very lucky guy as the car looks a beaut.

Stu

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car really does look stunning matey.

I was going flash but thought you wouldn't have a clue as I aint got a Civic anymore lol

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Car really does look stunning matey.

I was going flash but thought you wouldn't have a clue as I aint got a Civic anymore lol
Ha ha. I would have just thought. ...who in earth is that. Guitarlamond flashed me the other week. At first I thought BMW driver flashing lights me, what have I done for that. Lol

Thanks for the comments on the car.

What are you driving? I can keep an eye out for you in the future.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ha. I would have just thought. ...who in earth is that. Guitarlamond flashed me the other week. At first I thought BMW driver flashing lights me, what have I done for that. Lol

Thanks for the comments on the car.

What are you driving? I can keep an eye out for you in the future.

It genuinely is a nice looking car matey that's why I took more notice as you went past to be honest.

I am now driving a Megane Coupe

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery/100599-my-new-car.html

So if one of those flash don't think its road rage lol

Stu

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Hell of a clever engine that staffs :) used to see these a lot when I was little and the pits and marshalling yard were all still working .

I was on several trains pulled by these locomotive's but I was only 5 or 6 at the most :). Long time ago now lol

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I saw you from miles off paul!! Your car stands out in a great way! :D

Reactions: Staffs Deltic

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saw you again today buddy coming down Botteslow Street away from Hanley.

I was waiting to turn right off of Botts and didn't want to flash case you didn't know who I was and thought I was going to pull in front of you lol.

Car looked very clean again..

Stu

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Saw you again today buddy coming down Botteslow Street away from Hanley.

I was waiting to turn right off of Botts and didn't want to flash case you didn't know who I was and thought I was going to pull in front of you lol.

Car looked very clean again..

Stu
If you wave Stu I may very well think 'who on earth is that' but a post on here afterwards will explain. I will then know who to look for in future.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts