2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I'm aiming to revert the air box on the FN2 back to stock. However, I've never seen a stock air box up close so not sure if I'm missing brackets or something else entirely.

Has anyone got any pics that I can use for reference? It looks like a generic Pipercross Viper has been installed in place of the stock air box, from what I can see.

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
You need to check if the resonator and associated pipes are still in place. Resonator is below the battery

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Found this pic that shows the resonator, there is a pipe from the top right of the resonator that goes to the wheel arch. There's a plastic pipe that goes under the battery to the rubber pipe that takes air into the airbox, then airbox, then intake pipe to TB. I've still got the resonator box and a couple of pipes in the garage :laugh2:

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
That's only the top half of the set up :wink3:
Useful though

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great, thanks both. I've gotten under the bonnet and sussed that the Pipercross filter has been added and just forced into the stock resonator feed. Should just be a case of putting the original air box back in its place.

Now to post that wanted ad...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts