2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone is able to provide the standard geometry settings for a standard FN2 Type R before I get my car checked on a Hunter alignment system? :D

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I was wondering if anyone is able to provide the standard geometry settings for a standard FN2 Type R before I get my car checked on a Hunter alignment system? :D
The machine printout should show default tolerances as the garage will enter your car type into the machine.

I don't think there's any particular standard settings. The rear can differ from car to car due to the fixed beam suspension. This is why alot of people go and get a fast road set up. Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The machine printout should show default tolerances as the garage will enter your car type into the machine.
I was just wondering whether the alignment machine's tolerances would be specifically for a car's model or for all the model range and whether these tolerances are from the factory or something that the alignment machine's manufacturer comes up with?

I don't think there's any particular standard settings. The rear can differ from car to car due to the fixed beam suspension. This is why alot of people go and get a fast road set up. Hope this helps

Just wish particular areas of the North East are not riddled with unavoidable potholes! :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts