2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

just bought my Civic Type R on Sunday - have to wait to take it home as the previous owner had a private plate which is being removed.

I had been in love with the Civic Type R since i first saw one and still cannot believe i am finally going to own one. I test drove a few and the one i bought was by far the nicest. Spotless alloys, perfect interior sold and fast drive. I will be upgrading from a Y reg 1.2 Corsa SXI (which in my mind is actually pretty nippy).

Only thing that sucks about the car is that i have to wait until Saturday until i car drive it again!! Love the site and i am currently browsing through threads :)

I hope you guys like it - i certainly do

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
hello and welcome ;-)

Just face the fact that your going to fall into the trap of modifying at least a little cause some of the mods for these cars can make things so much better. Just ask anyother CTR owner. If the rides to hard for you after a while you'll definitely get eibachs on as it makes the ride allot comfier that stock. :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the warm welcome guys - ive not even thought about modding but i am sure after reading through more and more posts i might get ideas

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
thanks for the warm welcome guys - ive not even thought about modding but i am sure after reading through more and more posts i might get ideas
Indeed! Give it a week and your wallet will be abused

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Welcome! And as everyone already said, wallet will be open 24/7

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
welcome mate lovely motor

1 - 20 of 30 Posts