2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i saw my first Civinfo Strickered car a blue 57 plate, didnt catch a look at the driver as i was driving like miss daisy at the time.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
When was this, i was on the bypass yesterday about 9:30ish on my way to Bradford?? I've only ever seen one other civinfo'd car before!!

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When was this, i was on the bypass yesterday about 9:30ish on my way to Bradford?? I've only ever seen one other civinfo'd car before!!
I was on my way home from work driving towards bradford @ about 17.37 ish... 100% sure it had a Civinfo sticker on the lower rear windscreen of teh boot.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quite possibly mate, well you might see me tonight then, look out for a Silver CTR with two skinned's init... lol

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You obviously aren't on the road at the same time as me or you'd see my sticker every day.:eek:
And at what times are you on the road, I see plenty of civics on my way to leeds and outta leeds to bradford.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Anyone on here drive the red Type r (S33 I think) that I see most days at arround 8.15 am and 5.30pm?

Also anyone else noticed an increase in the number of idiots stopping in the fast lane to turn!!!!!!! Almost got in a fight with a taxi driver who was trying to turn across both sides of the road.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone on here drive the red Type r (S33 I think) that I see most days at arround 8.15 am and 5.30pm?

Also anyone else noticed an increase in the number of idiots stopping in the fast lane to turn!!!!!!! Almost got in a fight with a taxi driver who was trying to turn across both sides of the road.

Ive seen that reg flying around eccleshill were im at... Oh and yeah that is completely annoying...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts