2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 fn2 I start my car drive it when I get home and turn the car off it won't lock or start the dash won't even light up or any other electrics. Leave it 5-10 mins and the car will lock and start there isn't any issue till I drive the car again. Has anyone had this problem before. Everyone I have called haven't got a clue. Any suggestions would be very helpful so I can eliminate the problem

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,283 Posts
I have a 2007 fn2 I start my car drive it when I get home and turn the car off it won't lock or start the dash won't even light up or any other electrics. Leave it 5-10 mins and the car will lock and start there isn't any issue till I drive the car again. Has anyone had this problem before. Everyone I have called haven't got a clue. Any suggestions would be very helpful so I can eliminate the problem
Sounds like it'll need a proper auto electrician to diagnose that one. I'd try my spare key first (just in case it's immobiliser) as I had the same issue on a Transit once. Check battery health / corrosion on terminals / earthing to start you off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts