2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys, Im Mike, 23, from west sussex. I did drive a civic EP2 (Type R replica) Which I sold a couple of weeks ago. This car was on the rebelmotorsport.co.uk club stand at Japfest castlecombe 2011. Iam now looking for an alabaster silver GT FN2. I want to spend around £8,000 and get one fairly low milage that has had the 3rd gear synchro mesh issues sorted under warranty. Iam a member on Type R Owners and civictype-r.co.uk and rebelmotorsport.co.uk. My aim is to attend as many car meets as possible once I get my FN2 and meet lots of new people. Just a bit about myself... I competed in British Kart Championships from ages 8-16, then I drove a peugeot 106 rallye in stock hatch for a season and finally a season in Porsche Club racing a 944 for team summit preparation in 2008 before running out of money haha. I love cars, motorsport, football and gaming. If anyone wishes to add me on xbox live then my gamertag is included in my signature. I have also attached a few pictures of my old EP2.

If anyone is selling an FN2 or knows of any wilver ones around the 8k mark then please let me know.

Regards
Mike

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Hello and welcome :hello: where in west Sussex are you exactly?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike, good meeting you last year with Rebel @ Japfest, shame you aint joining us this year....

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum Mike, good meeting you last year with Rebel @ Japfest, shame you aint joining us this year....
Cheers Jonno. Yeah sorry Ive been very quiet recently. Very busy with work etc. Really wanted to get my EP2 sold as the milage was racking up. If I was keeping it, I would have attended another Japfest. Shame I dont have my FN2 just yet, but count me in for 2013, and hopefully by then the mods will be coming on nicely.

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Cheers Jonno. Yeah sorry Ive been very quiet recently. Very busy with work etc. Really wanted to get my EP2 sold as the milage was racking up. If I was keeping it, I would have attended another Japfest. Shame I dont have my FN2 just yet, but count me in for 2013, and hopefully by then the mods will be coming on nicely.
You never know may catch up soon when you get your FN2, look forward to your new project..:cool:

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You never know may catch up soon when you get your FN2, look forward to your new project..:cool:
Cheers dude, got lots planned already and dont even have the car yet. If you happen to find a silver one for a decent price £8000ish, low milage, would you drop me a PM please? Preferably a GT spec one.

Thanks

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Cheers dude, got lots planned already and dont even have the car yet. If you happen to find a silver one for a decent price £8000ish, low milage, would you drop me a PM please? Preferably a GT spec one.

Thanks
Will do, good luck in your hunt :)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Welcome matey, good choice with alabaster silver :)

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi and welcome good luck with the search I'm in Sussex as well maybe see you at some meets when you get a fn2
Yeah that would be cool. I see you're based in Chichester, not too far.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 24 Posts