2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stickered Silver ctr (possibly unkle creepy????) at the tesco petrol station in redding - Falkirk, let you out from the car wash, looked good mate (and clean!) shame it started pouring down

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Yeah the scottish weather eh! finished work gave her the full works and got halfway to stirling and it was teeming it down driving through floods the lot. drove back through denny on the way back and had to turn onto the m/way for larbert as road was closed (flooded) lol.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I had to go through bonnybridge to get home from work, I would have said hey but was on my break and had to get back to work!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the scottish weather eh! finished work gave her the full works and got halfway to stirling and it was teeming it down driving through floods the lot. drove back through denny on the way back and had to turn onto the m/way for larbert as road was closed (flooded) lol.
Cool mate. i need to start remembering reg plates i'm flashing strangers these days
Well, I fitted the image pack front splitter yesterday, so I'm a bit more noticeable now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts