2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted earlier on A500 stickered Tangerine Type S with type r spoiler, I was one car behind in outside lane. Car turned off towards Stoke. :D

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
That was me :) I saw your ridiculously clean car come past as I changed lanes. Looked spot on :thumbup: It made me feel really guilty how dirty mine was though ha ha.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Ha ha. Well it was definitely gleaming. From what you say maybe the shine has been protected by all the dirt lol :thumb up:

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was me :) I saw your ridiculously clean car come past as I changed lanes. Looked spot on :thumbup: It made me feel really guilty how dirty mine was though ha ha.
I had cleaned it day before, first time in nearly a month with how crap the weather has been! Your car looked great too, don't see many that colour on the road. :)

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Ha ha im pretty good at spending money too... The problem with me is I change my mind a lot lol

I looked at the GP kit when I first had the car but decided on colour coding the factory kit. Now that's done I'm liking the GP kit the more I see it lol typical :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts