2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help meee pleaseeeee...

Those Warning things on the Sunguard well you can't really call them Stickers, coz if they where I could have peeled them off, how do I get best rid off them?

Or all you all leaving them on ???

Thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
basegreen said:
Theyre not on the UK car AFAIK.
Really?? You got no Stickers in there warning you not to put a kiddie seat and so on in the uk cars?? Lucky you...

·
您看了
456 Posts
They are meant to be on UK cars (I have them) as they carry valid airbag warnings.

Not sure the best way to remove them, for stickers they are stuck on VERY well :evil: .

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CivPilot said:
They are meant to be on UK cars (I have them) as they carry valid airbag warnings.

Not sure the best way to remove them, for stickers they are stuck on VERY well :evil: .
Yes they are a pain in the backside :twisted: oh well over the weekend I try and get rid off it somehow :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I guess that really you should not remove them as they are a warning. You may not want them but when you eventually trade-in for another new Civic then the new owner should see them for his safety. :D

Just a thought. Al. [smilie=upyeah.gif]

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
allan40alt said:
I guess that really you should not remove them as they are a warning. You may not want them but when you eventually trade-in for another new Civic then the new owner should see them for his safety. :D

Just a thought. Al. [smilie=upyeah.gif]
Al ...I see ur point, and yes u r right, but it still looks ugly :wink:

Silke (<-- my name) who will still try and get rid of that Sticker somehow

P.S. Once removed I will put the Sticker (if still in one piece) into the Handbook for the next owner :)

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
It says somewhere (I think in the manual) that these stickers are non removable.

I was tempted to try and remove them, but was a bit scared of leaving behind worse.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Had they been put on the windscreen Honda would lose points on the NCAP tests as the Windscreens can be replaced. I would guess your not going to get them off and nice people at NCAP would have already tried very hard to.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
I hadn't even noticed it till I read this thread, had to go and check the car and there they are :oops:

·
Enthusiastic Supporter
627 Posts
Don't Label Me!!!!!

If you really want rid and they are impossible to remove safely - go buy a new sun visor (££££££££££). Even the UK part possibley won't have the stickers on. I know for Honda bikes the stickers used to be a seperate part and were only included on the original factory fitted parts.

I too want rid and these are the only labels/badges left on my car - apart from a 'H' at the front and rear!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WoolyCiv said:
I hadn't even noticed it till I read this thread, had to go and check the car and there they are :oops:
Loooooool.. what ur like... ;-) .. I noticed those damned Stickers straight away..

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maldax said:
Had they been put on the windscreen Honda would lose points on the NCAP tests as the Windscreens can be replaced. I would guess your not going to get them off and nice people at NCAP would have already tried very hard to.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That is not fair :cry: :cry: :cry: stupid people at NCAP...

OK ok I know it is for safety.. but I'm out of that age with having little kiddies, as mine mutated into big monsters... 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts