2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Stickers

9K views 93 replies 19 participants last post by  Higgo8 
#1 ·
I know we don't get a civinfo sticker just for being a supporter any more but can we buy them anyway?:wink3:

#3 ·
You're avin a Giraffe mate [smilie=shake.gif] Hell hasn't frozen over yet so it may take some time to resolve. 9 Month+ Sticker-gate has been going on for and no resolution in sight. Just a bit of lip service every now and then from Civ_Admin. :frown2:

#28 ·
#23 ·
Yep! they'll ll talk to their grand kids about the great Civinfo Sticker Rebelion of 2017 - 2018.... Honestly though, I'd pay extra if someone gets some made up. Considering Honda charge £10 for the crapy little I-CTDi sticker on the rear tailgate.

#27 ·
I can do pretty much any single colour vinyl with no overlay. 7 year exterior vinyl.

If someone has the artwork (rather than a photo of a sticker) it would save a few hours work cleaning up the image with software.
I think they'd work out at £3.50 give or take a few pennies.

If the club is ok with me making them, I'll happily take it on. I've made vinyls for a few car clubs that I've been involved in...always been cheaper than any of the shops, and as I don't have a minimum order quantity, it's saved some clubs sitting on 250 stickers in stock!

I can do any one-offs - the ictdi would be the same sort of money :)

#30 ·
If you can make them, I'll defo buy a Civinfo one.. Sure there are plenty more but remember, if you get bombarded it'll be a logistical nightmare posting them all. That's why you may want to add on a bit for yourself.

#34 ·
I'll do what I can with the scans and images over the weekend, I'll put something together and post it up next week. If everyone is happy for me to do so after seeing the proofs, I'll make some and post up a for sale thread. I've not sold anything on here, so I best read up on the trading rules and ****zle.

I'd be happy if I can do this, and give back to the club - I've got enough help and info from here :)

#37 ·
I still have 1 unused sticker in stock and that is not leaving Chez Krem.

I can therefore scan it again if you need any specific requirements.

Or we can all fight to the death for the last known unused civinfo sticker in existence :laugh2:

#46 ·
Glad I started this thread!
Nice to see that British entrepreneurial spirit and get things done attitude still lives.
I would certainly be up for 1 but the guide price is £5 - see the typeRowners.co.uk sticker if you are on that forum.
Would prefer one on the outside so it goes on the black surround of the tailgate glass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.