2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've got the samples, various sizes, but all in silver (for the "tech" look):

sticklist.jpg

I reckon the best one is the fourth one down. The others are either a bit big, or a bit small, and although the ones with the hollow CIV look quite cool at first, it makes it read something-INFO.COM

I'm open to suggestions though!

stick.jpg

stick1.jpg

stick2.jpg

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
They look great Pottsy, I am with you on the choice, do they stick to the inside or the outside?

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They stick on the outside - and it's just the letters (they come off a backing). There's one that goes on the inside (the negative one), but I think you'll miss out of the excellent silver finish effect, which you can't really see on the photos.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
That one looks very smart Pottsy - I'm not one for having ANY stickers on my motors but even I'd be tempted to try that one maybe!

You have to stick each individual letter on? Halfords for a spirit level for everyone!!!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
That could be dangerous, my drive slopes.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know, I don't like stickers, but this actually looks ok.

You don't have to stick them on individually - you just:

• Peel off the backing
  • This gives you a sheet with the letters all in place, sticky side exposed
  • Slap that on, sticky side down
  • Peel off the sheet, revealing the letters stuck on to the car

·
..with Superchips please!
336 Posts
Your choice looks good Pottsy - I'm another one not greatly into stickers but I'd go with it!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Does the Tweenies DVD come as standard with the stickers? It's just not my favorite...

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I like! Looks very slick!

·
Registered
421 Posts
that looks ace, pottsy, which one is it that you have got on your car??

are you gonna be selling these? if so, how much do you think you would sell them for?
cheers
Andrea

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The one on the car is the fourth one down (looking at them all on the chair). Yes, then plan is to sell them at cost plus about a quid, to help pay for the site costs.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Looks great. Maybe we could order a bunch of them together to save on shipping costs. :wink:

And there's that old measuring tape again. I know I know, it's not yours.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Count me in....where do I sign up for one?

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Pottsy said:
The one on the car is the fourth one down (looking at them all on the chair). Yes, then plan is to sell them at cost plus about a quid, to help pay for the site costs.
I agree with your choice it does look best. As for the cost, don't forget postage & packaging as well as the site costs.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
With the sales of these stickers on the cards - I can see Pottsy flying to lots of exotic places.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Actually, it was bg who introduced me to chavelocity - I think he spent ages trying to book... [smilie=coolup.gif]

I couldn't possibly comment on the quality of our passengers or our destinations.... [smilie=whistle.gif]

1 - 20 of 108 Posts