2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two issues at the moment first is the passenger side wing mirror starts to fold gets about half way and wont go any further ? with a little pressure the mirror will fully fold no problems and unfolds by its self ok ?

second is i have a underdseat alpine subwoofer loacted under the false floor in the boot this failed the other week and i unplugged it from the boot by a 3 pin plug saves unwiring it.
fitted the new sub today and there seems to be no power to the live feed ? which i have taken from the 20a power feed in the boot so maybe the fuse as blown ? to dark to check tonight but there was power there when i unplugged the plug fron the faulty alpine sub , if the fuse was blown would i still have power to the 12v charging point in the boot ?

looking for abit of advice so i can tackle these problems tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I can't help with the wing mirror problem but if you have wired your sub off the charger socket in the boot it is possible you have blown the fuse for that so that won't work but if you still have power to the socket the fuse for the sub is likely to be your culprit

·
more torque than the mrs
6,758 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
If you've wired into the power going to the rear socket in the boot (sounds likely as this is 20A rated), then a blown fuse would result in that rear socket not working.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
found the fuse blown last night thanks

just need to sort the wing mirror folding now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts