2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as the title suggests,not sure if its possible, but what about a sticky for discounts codes on any site that people know about, they can add it in as soon as they know,so for people that is buying a product on any site, can go into the sticky look threw it see is there anything for that site if so happy days,because i have saw this on numerous occasions, not just with myself but others to,people go on line buy sumit,then that eve or a day or two later they see sumwhere in a thread, discount for the place they have just recently made a purchase from.There seems to be alot in the detailing threads but in order to find them you have to go threw every thread.There is a little snag with this though, it would have to be where supporters AND members could view it, but not guests as i wouldnt think the commericial supporters would be happy with that.Its just a taught, wheather it be a good or bad one, but to me its got the makings of a good idea.

·
Frood Dood
1,544 Posts
Could be a good idea - perhaps the sticky should reside in the supporters section as another little perk for wearing the badge?

Would then make it even more worthwhile to get tagged up

For example - if we use the EBC code

Just bought TG Disks & Pads for about £350 ish
15% discount = £52.50
:civinfo: tag = £5

Maths speak for themselves ......

K
:evil2:

·
where are the pies??
541 Posts
Could be a good idea - perhaps the sticky should reside in the supporters section as another little perk for wearing the badge?

Would then make it even more worthwhile to get tagged up

For example - if we use the EBC code

Just bought TG Disks & Pads for about £350 ish
15% discount = £52.50
:civinfo: tag = £5

Maths speak for themselves ......

K
:evil2:
+1

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not really fair to do it for supporters only,imo.As members are also able to view these as is at the moment,so i think it should be left open to both members and supporters,just not to guests.

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
not really fair to do it for supporters only,imo.As members are also able to view these as is at the moment,so i think it should be left open to both members and supporters,just not to guests.
I have to agree with Karlos, it should be a members perk imh as we've subscribed to the site to show our commitment in a way to civinfo so we should benefit. Just my opinion

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but then theres the fact of,if we make it a supporter's perk,if members have any discount codes,(which im sure will happen) they cant enter them into the sticky.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
We will have a chat about it in the Moderator's section and see where we go with this idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts