2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Everyone laughed when they released the 8th gen and said it was too futuristic.

I think it's just right. As you said the CTR is very unique. And a head turner even though it's 8 years old.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
when they were first released I couldn't take my eyes of the cars whenever I saw them. I knew that was the car I must have next. However after 6 years of ownership I did get used to the shape and actually started seeing it as looking dated towards the end. I hated the 9G hatchback at first (the back mainly) but it has grown on me now, although I still prefer the Tourer shape to the hatchback. I agree though, the 8G are still great looking cars.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's been a huge change to me having this car as I've always had mk2 golf gti's. Still love them but they are very dated so this is like a spaceship to me hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Couldn't agree more.... I have the silver aswell everytime I look at it, it puts a smile on my face. Then I drive it and it's put an even bigger smile on my face I love it

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love it ! i just can agree.
It looks more like a "future"car, than the actual ones and at the same time the FN is more understated, but has a lot of sharp edges in its design.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 18 of 18 Posts