2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellows:)

You can see my setup below in my signature. This is not a thread about which catback is best. The Tegiwa catback along with the CPL header and intake sounds absolute epic on full throttle and the drone is not bad compared to other aftermarket exhausts. It is actually no where near the drone of a Martellius.

But I have been thinking about getting the Stock catback on the car again for two reasons and sell my Tegiwa catback. This is because I do quite a lot of motorway driving and due to me wanting to hear more of the intake/engine sound. Also guess I am an old fart who only occasionally feel like giving the car the beans:)

My question is how much performance will I loose going back to the stock catback and how much sound will I have on full throttle with only CPL header and CPL intake?

Thanks in advance

Rune

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
I had one, but megaupload/FBI deleted it :p

It does sound very well tbh, I would get the J35 throttlebody, only 100 quid from the states,same size and fits 100%

Its what I use

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had one, but megaupload/FBI deleted it :p

It does sound very well tbh, I would get the J35 throttlebody, only 100 quid from the states,same size and fits 100%

Its what I use
Always there to help Stoney:) Much Appriciated:) Do you have a link for the J35 throttlebody? Any problems installing it?

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts