2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
no way! I feel your pain :-(

It can't stay missing for long though, we all know what that car looks like. Its very unique.

·
Registered
480 Posts
OH NO!!I am gutted for you mate! does it have a standard tracker fitted? These low lifes really need to get the S**T kicked out of them!!Sorry to hear about it!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH NO!!I am gutted for you mate! does it have a standard tracker fitted? These low lifes really need to get the S**T kicked out of them!!Sorry to hear about it!
Nope. Trackers aren't standard. Didn't really consider it would be at much risk as its garaged all the time, and only ever parked in a secure compound when at work. To be honest, its only the second time I have let the keys out of my sight. :mad:

·
Registered
480 Posts
hmmmm..Make sure Richard has contacted the police! They have automatic plate number readers in their cars, and if you report yours stolen as it is then their computer will automatically detect this if the car is in their sight!!B*ST#RDS!!!!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Thats crap Stella your car was the muts , i hope they get it back. Whos insurance will be gettin claimed then?

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Oh my God! So sorry to hear that Stella. Thats truely Awful! I am so gutted for you!!

I hope it is recovered safe and sound

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sick! :(

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
I cant put anything on Honda's internal site as its only for thefts from the dealerships but will obviously keep my ears/eyes/nose to the ground. I'd have thought, stolen from where it was, the little so and so's will have known what they were looking for and I doubt it'll have the same plates on it.

However, they must have had CCTV etc so fingers crossed and all will be well. She'll come back don't worry.....

1 - 20 of 187 Posts