2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help !!!

Returned home from work today Fri 7th Nov to find my baby had been stolen from the driveway. The thieves had broken into the side door of my house and emptied all the draws until finding the keys.
The car has a very disinctive reg plate AW56OME and id ask you all to keep an eye out for it. It was stolen from Morley near Leeds and was the Gt model with Type R grill badge, side stickers, 19 Inch rage alloys and baby seat in the back.
The police said they will probably park it up 24 hours to see if it has a tracker, so I ask everyone to keep an eye out for it and PLEASE phone the police if seen.
The scum also took my PS3 and brand new Omega watch, im absolutley gutted, Please help

Attachments

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Thats shocking. I do hope that its recovered doubt the PS3 and the Watch will be found. I'll ask mates around this area to keep an eye out for you

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
What Barstools(to be polite)!!!! You just can't believe someone would break into your house to hunt for keys to your car - talk about taking the biscuit!!!!!

There really are some losers about, just jealous because they can't afford it themselves!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr they do get my goat up!!!!!! Birch them all!!!

Jayne x

p.s. u oughta post another thread called 'calling all leeds people' or something to catch the attention of the people from that area mainly!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to say the car has a Honda F1 racing man in the middle of the dashboard. Very visble through the windscreen.

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
Looks a nice close knit estate (houses close together - didnt know how else to write it!!), id be suprised if no-one had seen anything!!!!!!

Jayne x

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
This type of thing is getting so common now. Hope you get it back

·
Administrator
19,173 Posts
SO sorry to hear what has happened.

I really hope that you get it back and the scum who stole it are caught and punished.

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
I'm in the area quite frequent with work so i'll keep an eye out for it

·
Nifty with fish
333 Posts
Really sorry to hear that news. I'm heading to the White Rose Centre this morning so will have my eyes peeled for ANY MR CTR's fitting the description as theres good chance that with a reg that noticeble they may have changed it.

I have my fingers crossed for you

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Also gutted for you mate. Im in Leeds and will keep my eyes open.... keep us updated

·
Registered
95 Posts
Shaiters mate :(

Ill be passing through dover a few times and stopping at service stations so ill be on the look out in case then made south with it..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ross sorry to hear what happened mate that is awful my friend had his house broken into last night and his sister's mini cooper and his laptop was stolen...utter scum. I hope it gets found mate.

Will keep an eye out for it in Watford/ St Albans area.

Vince

1 - 20 of 71 Posts