2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me again :) this time no questions ha :). ok it's not that funny to be honest. since economy hit lithuania quite hard the crime level got a lot higher. therefore my ctr got stolen yesterday. i freakin left it for like 2.5 hour and it was gone. i will post all the codes i will get from the dealer in case it will go to england which i really doubt :).

all shiny, clean and fully fixed baby love is being touched by some a**hole. rrr hate that.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
not great news , hope you get it back

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to be honest i'm pretty sure that i won't. russia is near, most of the stolen cars get there, i'm almost sure that it's there already (24h has passed). hopefully insurance stuff will go smooth so that i can get another one in a month...

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Feel for you, my daughters car was stolen last night so I know how you feel

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Feel for you, my daughters car was stolen last night so I know how you feel
What was it? Details? Maybe someone will spot it.....

Tom

Reactions: dave525

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Doesn't matter what sort of car it is - if you love it its heartbreaking to have some lowlife make off with it. Not to mention all the hassle that follows with insurance companies etc

I'm sorry for both of you :(

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Yeah, same as above, why do these scum insist on doing this?

Tom

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Sorry to hear the news guys. I hope you get everything sorted smoothly but it's a real shame that this has happened.

As has been said, it doesn't matter what car it is, it's your car and it's not theirs and if you loved the car then it's even worse.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Doesn't matter what sort of car it is - if you love it its heartbreaking to have some lowlife make off with it. Not to mention all the hassle that follows with insurance companies etc

I'm sorry for both of you :(
Couldn't agree more. I had a Sierra Sapphire stolen about six years ago and even today my blood starts to boil when I think about it. You work hard to buy it and then someone comes along and think it's ok to take it.

The car was found a few hours later, about 50 miles away (didn't think there was that much petrol in it). My sister and her step mother in law took me to see the car. The car was 10 years old so the insurane wrote it off.

On the way down my sisters step mother in law turned to me and said "maybe someone was stuck for a way home". The temptation to reply was almost to much to bare.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Couldn't agree more. I had a Sierra Sapphire stolen about six years ago and even today my blood starts to boil when I think about it. You work hard to buy it and then someone comes along and think it's ok to take it.

The car was found a few hours later, about 50 miles away (didn't think there was that much petrol in it). My sister and her step mother in law took me to see the car. The car was 10 years old so the insurane wrote it off.

On the way down my sisters step mother in law turned to me and said "maybe someone was stuck for a way home". The temptation to reply was almost to much to bare.
Happened to my aunt, so often she left it with the door open and the keys in, with a note asking to park it up properly.............

Tom

·
Registered
33 Posts
me again :) this time no questions ha :). ok it's not that funny to be honest. since economy hit lithuania quite hard the crime level got a lot higher. therefore my ctr got stolen yesterday. i freakin left it for like 2.5 hour and it was gone. i will post all the codes i will get from the dealer in case it will go to england which i really doubt :).

all shiny, clean and fully fixed baby love is being touched by some a**hole. rrr hate that.
sorry for your loss mate. did you leave the keys in or did they take it without the keys???

1 - 20 of 37 Posts