2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
If I were you, I would go for a part front bonnet - clear Vynal wrap.
When the car is dirty, you will see a slight line where the said vinyl ends, but the result is far less in your face and can be easily removed.

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Had my bonnet re sprayed 8 weeks ago.. bodyshop guy said he would let the paint air dry not use an oven as this would make the paint considerably harder... 2000 miles later and not one chip??

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Had my bonnet re sprayed 8 weeks ago.. bodyshop guy said he would let the paint air dry not use an oven as this would make the paint considerably harder... 2000 miles later and not one chip??
How much was it for the re spray?My NHB bonet looks like it's been peppered with a shotgun!!!

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
How much was it for the re spray?My NHB bonet looks like it's been peppered with a shotgun!!!

£320 was the quote that was a complete strip, and start again funny thing though only got billed for £222 as i cant find materials or paint on the invoice I think someone messed up. :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Am surprised at how reasonable the re-spray was for the bonnet! I spent £280 having mine covered (and the top of the wings) with a protective film.....

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm thinking of getting mine done, it has more pock marks than a teenagers chin. I'm just keeping it well waxed at the moment.

MP

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
'Well waxed' will not protect it at all I'm afraid
I think all Civics should be fitted with these contraptions IMO;) :vrs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts