2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a stone has flicked up n broke my red H badge on the front grill, the plastic has chipped/shattered it! its barely a week old! do i just get a replacement badge? cost?

cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thats really bad luck mate. :(

I remember years ago I picked up a brand new alfa 145 cloverleaf and cleaned up a pheasant within in the first 100miles. The real sting in the tail was its claws left deep lines up the bonnet as it slid off. [smilie=pissedoff.g:

At least the badge can be easily replaced :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello bud,

Exactly the same thing happened to me a couple of months ago and I was debating whether to orde another one...I would recommened speaking to Holdcrfot Honda as they have a good relationship with this site's members and will probably be able to send you one for much cheaper than if you went to the dealers...I know this was the case when I ordered the front Type R grill badge and side decals. One thing I don't know is how to fit it on but it can't be that difficult and would rather do it myself than pay the dealer to do it!

Thinking about this...I'm going to order a new one myself!

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you've just bought the car try having a word with the dealer, you never know... One of the alloy wheel centre caps fell off my car within a few weeks of picking it up. I popped into the dealer and he pushed another one straight on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all,

First post for me and i was just scanning the threads. Guess what i have a big chip in my red H badge. It doesn't surprise me as the rest of the front is battered with chips aswell.

I think it is down to the shape and the way they get driven:p

p.s i have also done 35000 motorway miles (doesn't help)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts