2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My journey to work is on motorway, and as a result, don't think I am making best use out of the BBK. On that note, would you guys swap a BBK for a Mugen Rear Wing?

Discuss.:eek:

·
Aye Aye....
7,100 Posts
Go before show mate ;)

All go no show is cool, a sleeper

All show no go (or stop I suppose in this instance lol) ain't cool

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Nah, mugen wing for sure, the way I look at it is you do motorway driving so who sees under your bonnet etc etc whilst driving along??, but they would see the exterior and a nice looking car always turns heads which means :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahha! cool, keep them coming with your thoughts!

Just feels like the BBK is wasted!

Putting up my HKS coilovers for sale to px with eibach springs too.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, mugen wing for sure, the way I look at it is you do motorway driving so who sees under your bonnet etc etc whilst driving along??, but they would see the exterior and a nice looking car always turns heads which means :cool:
:p:popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any real car fan will notice the stoptechs especially when you are moving. Id have them over the wing but then i would get the seeker style lip and some 2nd hand brembos personally.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
nail on head. the calipers look great when stationary. Just havent see it whilst car is in motion! i presume the red stoptechs would stand out like a sore thump whilst in motion?:facepalm::p

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
I just had the stoptech touring kit fitted, and its awesome! The oem brakes are like mushy peas!! I agree with "go before show", but i love the mugen wing! ive kinda promised myself that it will be the final mod on my car......whenever that will be!

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
I just had the stoptech touring kit fitted, and its awesome! The oem brakes are like mushy peas!! I agree with "go before show", but i love the mugen wing! ive kinda promised myself that it will be the final mod on my car......whenever that will be!
I guess i somehow feel like i have to earn it like a scout badge or some sh?t!! lol

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are both worth the same new?

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Scenario: 2 cars 1 with nice brakes and 1 all kitted up which 1 would fonzy drive :cool:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
i think you need to have a go in a car with a standard or uprated brakes now your use to stoptechs and decide from there.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Keep the brakes and save up for the wing if you really want it. I couldn't live without my stoptech's now, last couple of cars I've had I've fitted bbk's well worth the money.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts