2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says!

Now in stock, for the 8th generation Civic 1.4, 1.8 i-Vtec and 2.2 cdti.

These are identical to the Type R grooved and painted items but in 282mm to fit the above models.

Priced at £150.00 inc VAT for a pair for fronts
and £130.00 inc VAT for a pair of rears

Give me a call, or PM if you'd like to order. I can take payment over the phone with card or through Paypal with the fees covered.

Rich

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really surprised with the lack of interest in these upgrade discs. We've only sold a handful since bringing them in 18 months ago.

I guess a lot of people have upgraded to the Type R setup, and don't require the smaller discs?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Rich

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think on a road car, the difference would be negligible to be honest. The FN2 has slightly larger discs yes, but how much you'd notice that with day to day use...

How did you get on with the Ferodo pads for your tourer Rick, did you get them sorted elsewhere?

Rich

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no you thought you had but if you had cross referenced the part numbers you would have found that they was the same as 8G pads which do not fit a 9G civic
No problem Rick, I thought one of our suppliers had got them sorted for you. Let me know if you want me to look into again in the future, using your part numbers etc from Honda.

Rich

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what's the current price for a 1.8i set? (F + R)
Hi Eddie,

Prices are:
£150.00 inc VAT for a pair for fronts
£130.00 inc VAT for a pair of rears

I also keep in stock EBC Yellowstuff pads to go with them, to give a firmer pedal and more resistance to fade during prolonged use.

Rich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts