2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just noticed that on both of the white pillars in the back near the rear seat belts, some black marks and what look like patterns of some interior gubbins behind the cover are showing. The trim feels dry but I am wondering if there has been a leak during the wet weather we have been having.

Has anyone else seen any black marks appearing in the rear near the Left and Right seatbelts?

I may have to take the car in to the dealers and have them take a look at it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
lol, why were you looking there??
Anyway on my lunch break thought I'd go out and look at this (slow day), I can't see anything to worry about on mine, so guess if it does bother you go to the dealers, just out of interest you got any photos of it? even mobile phone ones?

May just be a bit of condensation in the cold weather.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Geoff13th, It was actually a collegue at work that spotted these marks as he was having a look at the interior before we went for lunch. I will take a picture and upload when I can.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I had some marks on mine too, above all 4 belts - they just rubbed off with a wet wipe and never came back! I just put it down to dirtiness from the build or something!!

J :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had some marks on mine too, above all 4 belts - they just rubbed off with a wet wipe and never came back! I just put it down to dirtiness from the build or something!!

J :)
I have yet to have a go at wiping them off, but it seems strange that they have just appeared.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts