2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, good evening to all.

Recently I have noticed a "knock-knock"coming from the front right wheel area, but only when I drive by damaged roads.

I had a similar problem on my Civic EK3 some time ago, it was the end-links, were damaged and the noise was very similar.

·
Derv Devil
1,164 Posts
Hello, good evening to all.

Recently I have noticed a "knock-knock"coming from the front right wheel area, but only when I drive by damaged roads.

I had a similar problem on my Civic EK3 some time ago, it was the end-links, were damaged and the noise was very similar.
Sounds like 'bump stops', comon ish problem mate, take it to your dealer they can normally sort something out under warranty. ;)

·
Derv Devil
1,164 Posts
The only problem is that the car is no longer under warranty ... will make five years.
SOME dealers WILL allow you to get them sorted on warranty (even though your out)

SOME dealers WONT...

Holdcroft Honda in Stoke did my bump stops 8 months out of warranty, and all i had to pay was £60 contribution fee

Have a ring around mate, see if there is a decent dealer around you

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ash3000, I am Portuguese.

Well, I'll try and see what comes out. I'll talk to the person who sold me the car is a Honda employee who works as a salesman at Honda, he can arrange some form of "cheating" something ...

Let's see what happens.

·
Derv Devil
1,164 Posts
Ash3000, I am Portuguese.

Well, I'll try and see what comes out. I'll talk to the person who sold me the car is a Honda employee who works as a salesman at Honda, he can arrange some form of "cheating" something ...

Let's see what happens.
Ok mate, good luk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts