2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right i need help im having a massive epic with my sub.
I fitted it about 4 months ago it took me ages to find a place for the earth and get it all wired in. Eventually i got it working using the cigarett lighter in the boot.
It worked for a few weeks then stopped working so i brought a lighter plug to wore the remote switch myself again this worked for a bit then stopped.
This is the problem ive checked all the fuses and there fine, ive checked all the wires and there fine ive also checked the front and rear cigarett lighters and they work but the sub/ amp wont work. can any one sugest anything else it could be? I mega regret now not just taking it to halfords and paying them. lol
any advice will be much aprecated.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Hi
Does the amp itself have any fuses and if they are okay you might have blown the amps internal fuse if it has one.
Try using a small piece of wire to bridge the live wire directly onto the remote connection to see if it is the amp that is at fault.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.