2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!

just to let you all in on a secret.... I love this show and I am sure some of you will mock the show... BUT I was looking at putting something on the iPod for the plane journey in August for holiday and stumbled across this.... I LOVED IT!

To give you a quick description - an amazing individual, starts as the intern for a law firm... its FULL of witty banter, great little 1 liners AND is very cool!

The missus didn't mind it so its not bad for the female of the species... it is SLIGHTLY similar to prison break, though nothing to do with prison, or breaking out, or tattoos... so VERY VERY SLIMLY but I saw similarities!

Just thought I would let you all know it is coming to Dave on Tuesday and would definitely recommend you to watch it - I shall await Wednesday morning to be slated fort his but basically I could not hold it in... I hope you all like it was well... and any other suit fans please drop me a comment to confirm my masculinity still slightly exists!

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
12 in the first series... and they are recording the 2nd series at the moment!
It is immense!!!

Reactions: snowboundzero

·
Premium Member
9,725 Posts
also seen it advertised

thought about watching anyway but based on YOUR recommendations i have just series linked it ! It better be good :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.