Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All.

Following a request from forum member Winni to replicate an idea he had using the usual Sumo vinyl panel for the rear centre cluster, I now have another variation on these popular panels.

Named the "Hole'y Sumo" and for obvious reasons :D the whole panel has lots of small diameter holes, contained within a solid border of vinyl.

The centre section is cutaway still to reveal the centre badge, as are the cut outs for the reverse lights, but the fog light is now no longer required to be cut out as it shines through the small circles.

Price for the normal vinyl colours is £13 posted.
In carbon look vinyl they are £22 posted.

I do have brake/driving light panel pieces in the works to match this new design, as soon as the cut file is worked out I will make a post in this topic.

As with all my vinyl pieces variations can be made, a small extra charge may be made to accommodate any custom orders.

The traditional solid panels are still available from other ads within the forum or from my signature.

Ian

"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I have one same as picture please :)
Hey.

Sure no worries buddy. PM on the way.

Winni had a gloss black one and I have one here ready to go, should go out mid week at the latest.

Ian

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
you have any more of these vinyls, that are in the picture?

Reactions: coolice

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you have any more of these vinyls, that are in the picture?
Hey.

I have a matte black ready cut, gloss I need to cut more of. But I have the material here and the cutter beside me to do so, if you would like one I'll PM you.

Cheers.

Ian

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Pic in dark with fog on pls. Will it b ok for mot and to b seen in foggy conditions

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pic in dark with fog on pls. Will it b ok for mot and to b seen in foggy conditions
Hey.

Good call, hopefully one of the members with one of this type already fitted will post a picture.

With regard to MOT yes, it should pass. The amount of holes over the fog light should allow enough uninterrupted light to pass through.

Ian

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Yeah I am thinking would u b able to make the holes surrounding the square fog area like larger holes or something

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Hey.

I have a matte black ready cut, gloss I need to cut more of. But I have the material here and the cutter beside me to do so, if you would like one I'll PM you.

Cheers.

Ian
Yeah i would like one, i think its the gloss one thats are in the picture right?

PM me the details

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I am thinking would u b able to make the holes surrounding the square fog area like larger holes or something
Hey.

I'm sure I could make the holes in the fog light area slightly bigger, I can add an exterior line around the existing ones to make them larger. This would of course make the vinyl sections between the holes thinner, which you'd need to be aware of when fitting.
Or I could remove the small holes from the fog light location and replace with a bigger single one as per my other Sumo's?

Yeah i would like one, i think its the gloss one thats are in the picture right?

PM me the details

Thanks,
Hey.

Yes, gloss black in the pictures.

PM on the way to you shortly.

I still wanna see one on a Milano lol. Then I will purchase.
Hey.

Not sold one to a Milano owner yet, but hopefully will in time.

yes PM me i want the gloss black one cheers
How do i order the gloss black vinyl?
Hey Buddy.

Sorry, seems I've missed some emailed message prompts.

PM on the way to you now.

Silly question but where is the red light on those holes coming from?
Hey.

You might find the red you are seeing in the circles is the red reflected from the internals of the light cluster.

Ian

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Payment sent :)

Now waiting like a little kid on christmas, for the gloss black one

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Ian
I dont suppose you have a pic of the Carbon version ? Also how long is ordering on this. Still not sure to go with the gloss version or Carbon on my CTR

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Ian
I dont suppose you have a pic of the Carbon version ? Also how long is ordering on this. Still not sure to go with the gloss version or Carbon on my CTR
Forgot to ask can you do the B post door trim on a 3 door in the same carbon?

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Has mine been sent? :D I want to fit it already!
Hey Buddy.

Gone today, so should be with you tomorrow.

Cheers.

Forgot to ask can you do the B post door trim on a 3 door in the same carbon?
Ian
Hey Buddy.

No carbon pictures as yet no, as the material is quite expensive compared to the normal vinyl I only buy it in as necessary.
If I can I will try and cut one as soon as I have some more carbon in stock.

I can supply enough carbon of the same type to cover your B post door trim, so that's not a problem if you went the carbon route.

Ian

1 - 20 of 260 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.