2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUMO POWER + AI AUTOSPORT

Your favourite Parts supplier has put together a nice little deal for all of you in Northern Ireland..As I dont want you all missing out :)

My good friend Jonathan @ AI Autosport has agreed to do some epic deals for Civinfo members on labour for all parts purchased through Sumo Power!!

25% DISCOUNT ON LABOUR - JUST £30+VAT P/H

AI are well known for their top notch work on both Hondas and Evos over the years .. Mr FAT4Y can vouch for these guys.. It doesnt get much better!! They are based in Randals Town , NI

FITTING / MAPPING / SERVICES ETC ETC ETC NOTHING IS A PROBLEM !!

CALL JONATHAN ON 02894 478668 tell him Cazza sent you and he will look after you :) :) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
I can say AI guys are top notch Johnny and the guys know their stuff. I supply them some things and always a pleasure to do business with.

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
I have shares with AI so yes they are good..wouldnt go to anyone else..even if they do slag me off constantly :D

Colin- yes they can do flashpro

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You ask for it though to be fair ;)

Why dont you guys see if you can hold your meet there , I reckon he'd be down for that?
I have shares with AI so yes they are good..wouldnt go to anyone else..even if they do slag me off constantly :D

Colin- yes they can do flashpro

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
You ask for it though to be fair ;)

Why dont you guys see if you can hold your meet there , I reckon he'd be down for that?
Ehhh are you calling me a joke or something?lol

Yes AI always hold RR days..theres one on the 22nd this month..ill be there if anyone wants to see me :worms:

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know I got nothing but love for you man ;)

Im overdue a trip to NI so hopefully I'll rock up at somepoint too !
Ehhh are you calling me a joke or something?lol

Yes AI always hold RR days..theres one on the 22nd this month..ill be there if anyone wants to see me :worms:

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
come on eric, show caroline the other bad boys youve been posing in!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts