2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sumo Power Custom Made Shift Knobs

I'm pleased to be able to offer Civinfo members our Sumo Power Shift Knobs for the Civic :) Made inhouse here by my engineering boys in our state of the art machine shop ( We make parts for certain F1 and GT1 teams as well as doing loads of stuff for the car and aerospace industry ..its cool!!)

Had one on my car now for pretty much a year and its still looks mint. You can either have RED or SILVER and they will be

£35+vat

If I get more than 10 confirmed orders and deposits if you do not wish to pay in full at time of ordering.. the price will go down to

£30+vat

Any Questions - Please ask .. If not , get your name down on a rolling list and as soon as we have a confirmed number I'll take some payments and get the ball rolling :)

Cazza X
01797 228934

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
1.Nat - Red - can i pick up and fit it in novemner when im down? Can pay for it along with everything else until then? I want a shorter stick as well...can that be done? So its a bit stubbier

·
Banned
1,333 Posts
aww make it a pretty list please you jokers!!!

1. Nat
2. Mr Tightwad ;)
Haha cheeky!!!! I've spunked a small fortune on my car recently wot with the rotrex supercharger,custom exhaust,flash pro and fitting!!! Eh my good friend Nat!!Lol
Cazza I don't mind paying the full 20 asking price honey......

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Haha cheeky!!!! I've spunked a small fortune on my car recently wot with the rotrex supercharger,custom exhaust,flash pro and fitting!!! Eh my good friend Nat!!Lol
Cazza I don't mind paying the full 20 asking price honey......
Aye! You have done well out of me :)

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
What's the weight on these please ? :popcorn:

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
How have i only just seem this!!!!! they are sexy! still up for grabs cazza? and you got any pics of the silver one?

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The machine shop should have these finished next week so just intime for Santa to swing by and pick one up for you Craigy!! I have a silver one in my Impreza..I'll run and take a snap :)
How have i only just seem this!!!!! they are sexy! still up for grabs cazza? and you got any pics of the silver one?

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
The machine shop should have these finished next week so just intime for Santa to swing by and pick one up for you Craigy!! I have a silver one in my Impreza..I'll run and take a snap :)
Thanks Cazza, you have an impreza too? :( this isnt fair!

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Ooooo :p very tasty haha not my colour though ;) did you get a picture of the silver shift knob?

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Silver ones are now sat on my desk , ready to be sent out to my customers..Craigooooooo I am just getting my marketing dept to get some nice shots of the Silver... We've got a limited edition black cherry version..Im swapping my red one for that ..Ive never seen anything so coolio...love it!!

·
Sponsor
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have to get them anodised in batches so I can do black next time I get some other black done if you want .. We did a black one a while ago for a guy with a bright yellow Evo..looked good :)

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
I know you say they are only the same weight as OEM but they are so dam cool :p hmmm now which colour....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts