2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to say its our SUMO POWER and JRM GT1 teams home race at Silverstone Circuit on June 5th :)

Anyone that has been following the teams progress will know how well both of our teams have done so far this year and will be hoping that our trophy cabinet will have a bit more silverware in after next weekend!!

Both myself and Dan will be there both Saturday and Sunday ..Saturday is qualifying and Sunday is the Main event , sadly just a normal days work for us but we will hopefully get to watch the race too.

Anyone that fancies popping along for a really good day out..dont think twice about it..it's fantastic..and certainly something that I am very proud to be a part of, The sheer amount of money and work that goes into making our 4 R35 GT-R's run is absolutely phenomenal and we are looking forward to having a lot of support from our home crowd :) :)

www.sumopowergt.com

Cazza xx

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looooool..Can you imagine me in Hot Pants...eeeewwwwwwwww!! Anyway Rossooooo..this is Cazza..I dont conform to the rules!!!
Cool :cool: I'm curious though cazza !! Are the grid girls not supposed to wear spandex hot pants and not a lot else ?

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Just a quick note to say its our SUMO POWER and JRM GT1 teams home race at Silverstone Circuit on June 5th :)

Anyone that has been following the teams progress will know how well both of our teams have done so far this year and will be hoping that our trophy cabinet will have a bit more silverware in after next weekend!!

Both myself and Dan will be there both Saturday and Sunday ..Saturday is qualifying and Sunday is the Main event , sadly just a normal days work for us but we will hopefully get to watch the race too.

Anyone that fancies popping along for a really good day out..dont think twice about it..it's fantastic..and certainly something that I am very proud to be a part of, The sheer amount of money and work that goes into making our 4 R35 GT-R's run is absolutely phenomenal and we are looking forward to having a lot of support from our home crowd :) :)

www.sumopowergt.com

Cazza xx
Boolax.... Missed!

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
4 GTRs?

I thought you guys only had 2? I definately want a photoshoot now :D:D might be over later this year for some goodies... who knows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts