2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sumo Power Official Team Wear Hoodies

Yes...you too can look as cool as me (lol!!) with one of our official Sumo Power Team Hoodies - Its the newer 'Star Wars' design which replicates the rear bumper of our GT1 cars and comes in Sizes Medium - Extra Large.

£25.00+vat UK Delivered :)

International postage avaliable - just ask

These tend to come up a bit smaller so I'd recommend going up a size .. Anyone that needs an XXL I have them in a slightly different design which the sizing is fairly standard

If you fancy one...give me a call on 01797 228934 or send a paypal payment to [email protected]

Cazza x

Attachments

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Now should I buy a hoodie on the hottest day of the year so far? I think I will but not till after the weekend

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Nice, I'm currently sporting my Sumo keyring.. like it :)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
I had both windows open enjoying a Miltek/HKS vtec soundtrack on the way to the gym today :d

Nah in all seriousness I will order one after the weekend and I've paid for the install

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
+2

I was just looking on your website Cazza as I fancy a HKS Shirt!

I'll give you a ring tomorrow and place an order
HKS shirt you say? Hmmm, show me

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
They are T-Shirts , Long and Short sleeved got loads of different designs - I'll get out in the warehouse tomorrow with the Camera and take some snaps :) Got loads of J's Decals aswell
Look forward to that. I think I could do with a Js decal aswell

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
J's do a nice tailgate badge - you've got a bit of J's stuff Ed so a badge or decal would be nice ;)
I also need the card for the oil cap cos I lost mine

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got one of those :) I forgot to put it on at the weekend - Brooke's nabbed it , its probably stuck onto her Barbie Dream House somewhere now!
J's do a nice tailgate badge - you've got a bit of J's stuff Ed so a badge or decal would be nice ;)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts