2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post to say that we will be at Japshow ..Santa Pod this coming weekend (19thJune)!!

We will have our usual trade stand and collection of cars on display .. So if you want to pop along and see mine and Dandan's lovely little faces as well as some epic cars then come on down..( I usually have a good stock of sweeties too ..nomnom!!)

I will have lots of FN2 goodies with me as always!

Santa Pod is one of our favourite venues..Sumo sponsor the DWYB @ pod and work very closely with the guys there ...Our stand is usually situated close to the RWYB sign on office in prime position so you shouldnt be able to miss us!!:cool:

Any suggestions or requests for parts for me to bring on the day ..just shout before Friday :)

I will be bringing Cosworth Front and Rear Brake pads, J's Racing Struts, Tow Hooks and Low tem thermostats.. HKS Racing Suction Kits and replacement filter Elements , panel filters etc etc !!

Cazza xx

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Im going to be there :p, will be nice to meet you cazzie... defo will pop over and say hi :D

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I'll be there....its the local show! & missing the last 2 years has made me determined this year. :)

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts

I will be bringing Cosworth Front and Rear Brake pads, J's Racing Struts, Tow Hooks and Low tem thermostats.. HKS Racing Suction Kits and replacement filter Elements , panel filters etc etc !!

Cazza xx

Just in the middle of organising a car jacking Caroline :police:

·
Sponsor
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Davek I was going to FB you and see if you were coming..hence the poking lol!! Not sure Ed..anyone that tries to take my ride will have to get past all the mess, headless barbie dolls and general crap thats in it..good luck with that lol!!:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Davek I was going to FB you and see if you were coming..hence the poking lol!! Not sure Ed..anyone that tries to take my ride will have to get past all the mess, headless barbie dolls and general crap thats in it..good luck with that lol!!:facepalm:
I did see the poke and poked back :p

I was planning on getting along to this one before I start ripping the car apart. :( Getting sad at the thought of it though and really dont want it to happen.

·
Sponsor
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave..what have I missed ??Ripping the car apart?
I did see the poke and poked back :p

I was planning on getting along to this one before I start ripping the car apart. :( Getting sad at the thought of it though and really dont want it to happen.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Dave..what have I missed ??Ripping the car apart?
Yeah thinking of selling and growing up and getting a place and tbh running the car (not just petrol but insurance, tax and servicing etc) takes so much money that I could be saving. :(

Now that I stopped spending out on it I have sort of lost the love for it to so its worth more to strip all the bits off it and put it back to stock to sell it.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Hey cazzie...

Thanks for the part and it was really nice to meet ya and have a little chat. Hope to see you soon @ future meets, but you have to take me out in the GTR :p

Thanks
Bobby

1 - 12 of 12 Posts