2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As always.. I am frequently looking for ways to make my day that bit more enjoyable whilst still doing my job *sigh*

Sooooooo..As of next week we'll be doing something called a One Bid Auction - Mucho's fun for me(easily pleased) and gives you guys a chance to get some parts at a cool price too!

Cazza's Guide to the Sumo One Bid Auction ; -

* A thread will be posted detailing the product ..Retail Price/ Minimum Bid and Closing time for the last bid ( 24 hours should give everyone a fair chance)

* If you fancy going for it ..Simply PM me with BID as your Message Title and your highest bid - Only one bid per screen name per item so make it your best - And , your bid is your commitment to purchase..I know Ninja so no messing me around ;)

* Prices displayed will be excluding vat - So make sure you take this into consideration when you PM me ... eg. BID = £50 .. This will be £50+vat

* The person with the highest bid at the end of the 24 hours will be contacted to arrange payment - So have a crack at it , you never know..you may be the only one to bid and bag a bargain!

So.... Opinions and suggestions please .. We'll do the first one next Monday and see how that goes :) If it takes off then we'll look at getting me a theme tune and a show on Channel 5 !

Cazza :) xx

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Cazza you are so kind ;)

You do realise you will be getting an all mighty cheeky bid off me. But if work picks up for me this year il be ordering some NICEEEEE parts :D

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
i dont think there should be a minimum bid and we should all band together for £1 parts ;)

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
FD2 only parts in this please... Think there are 2 FD2's on this forum so could be some very nice parts for cheap prices ;)

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
ill drive you myself :D haha.

nice idea tho caz go for it! would be good imo if there were small parts aswell as big parts as i cant bring myself to part with hundreds of spondoolies atm but dont mind the odd, burst of small amount of pounds!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be doing a mixture of things:)
ill drive you myself :D haha.

nice idea tho caz go for it! would be good imo if there were small parts aswell as big parts as i cant bring myself to part with hundreds of spondoolies atm but dont mind the odd, burst of small amount of pounds!

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
As always.. I am frequently looking for ways to make my day that bit more enjoyable whilst still doing my job *sigh*

Sooooooo..As of next week we'll be doing something called a One Bid Auction - Mucho's fun for me(easily pleased) and gives you guys a chance to get some parts at a cool price too!

Cazza's Guide to the Sumo One Bid Auction ; -

* A thread will be posted detailing the product ..Retail Price/ Minimum Bid and Closing time for the last bid ( 24 hours should give everyone a fair chance)

* If you fancy going for it ..Simply PM me with BID as your Message Title and your highest bid - Only one bid per screen name per item so make it your best - And , your bid is your commitment to purchase..I know Ninja so no messing me around ;)

* Prices displayed will be excluding vat - So make sure you take this into consideration when you PM me ... eg. BID = £50 .. This will be £50+vat

* The person with the highest bid at the end of the 24 hours will be contacted to arrange payment - So have a crack at it , you never know..you may be the only one to bid and bag a bargain!

So.... Opinions and suggestions please .. We'll do the first one next Monday and see how that goes :) If it takes off then we'll look at getting me a theme tune and a show on Channel 5 !

Cazza :) xx
Great idea. Something a little different, extra business for you and savings for us!

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
yeah prices including VAT works for me too....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts